|Region||4☆ Hotel||3☆ Hotel|
|Osaka||Sheraton Miyako Hotel Osaka or similar||Tokyu Stay Osaka Honmachi or similar|
|Number of Pax||Per person amount||Per person amount|
You arrive at KIX Airport, Tour Guide meets and pick you up. You will be transferred to hotel.
Day 2: Kyoto Tour
In the morning time you visit Kinkakuji, The Golden Pavilion. The image of the temple richly adorned in gold leaf reflects beautifully in the water of Kyokochi, the mirror pond. It is perhaps the most widely recognized image of Kyoto. Then you go to Kiyomizudera and Arashiyama. Arashiyama is Kyoto’s second-most important sightseeing district which is filled with temples, shrines and the famous Bamboo Grove. At the end you go to Fushimiinari shrine. Hired car (Taxi) / English Speaking Guide / Meal: B/L/D
Day 3: Osaka Tour
You visit Osaka Castle, one of Japan’s most famous historical landmarks. The top floor is the observation deck, from where one can enjoy the panoramic view. Views of the spacious Osaka Castle Park, modern high-rise buildings, the Osaka plain, and the mountains in the distance are splendid. And then you will go for aqua liner ride and experience the view of Osaka from river bus. For lunch, enjoy local Japanese food “Okonomiyaki”. At the end Dotonbori a local shopping street. Hired car (Taxi) / English Speaking Guide / Meal: B/L/D
Day 4: Nara Tour
Nara is located less than one hour from Kyoto and Osaka. Due to its past as the first permanent capital, the city remains full of historic treasures, including some of Japan’s oldest and largest temples. You will vist Todaiji one of Japan’s most famous and historically significant temples and a landmark of Nara and one of Japan’s largest bronze statues of Buddha. The 15 meters tall, seated Buddha represents Vairocana and is flanked by two Bodhisattvas. Then you go to Nara Park a large park in central Nara. It is the location of many of Nara’s main attractions including Todaiji, Kasuga Taisha, Kofukuji and the Nara National Museum. It is also home to hundreds of freely roaming deer. Hired car (Taxi) / English Speaking Guide / Meal: B/L/D
Transfer to KIX Transfer from the Hotel to the airport. Departure from KIX Airport. Hired car / English Speaking Guide /Meal: B Attention:
Included ・Accommodation ・Hotel Breakfast ・Lunch and Dinner (excluding Day1 and Day5) ・English Tour guide ・Airport Transfers ・Tour Transfer mentioned in the schedule ・Sightseeing site tickets ・Tax
Excluded ・International flight tickets ・Insurance fee ・Optional Tours
- 1 dollar is calculated as $1＝108
- The price is estimated at the present time. It may change due to the departure date or reservation time.
- Hotels are not reserved yet. Same rank hotels will be reserved in case the hotels mentioned in the itinerary are not available.
- If the flight arrival time and departure time are night there will be an additional charge
- Depending on the traffic and weather, the itinerary order may be changed, also the time at the sightseeing place(s) may be shortened or the sightseeing place(s) may be omitted partially, or the tour end time may be delayed.
- Depending on the road conditions on the day, the order of the itinerary may change.
- Lunch: about 14 USD per person / Dinner: about 18 USD per person