|Region||4☆ Hotel||3☆ Hotel|
|Hiroshima||Crowne Plaza ANA Hiroshima or similar||Hotel Hokke Club Hiroshima or similar|
|Number of Pax||Per person amount|
Day 1: Hiroshima Tour
-Depart Shin-Osaka ( Shinkansen ) → Hiroshima
-Itsukushima Shrine (Stroll & lunch)
-Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park
-The Atomic Bomb Dome / Peace Memorial Museum
Hired car / English Speaking Guide / Meal: L/D
“Hiroshima Itsukushima Shrine” The UNESCO World Heritage
Itsukushima-jinja is a Shinto shrine dedicated to the three daughters of the deity of seas and storms on the sacred Miyajima Island. The vermilion-painted buildings connected by the corridors and its symbolic great torii gate appear as if floating on the sea at high tides.
“Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park, The Atomic Bomb Dome” The UNESCO World Heritage
It was a witness to the devastation caused by the first atomic bomb to be used in human history and as a symbol of the pledge for nuclear abolition and world peace.
Day 2: Kobe Tour
-Depart Hiroshima (Shinkansen) → Shin-Kobe
-Kobe Nunobiki herb gardens and Ropeway
-Lunch at the observatory restaurant
-Kitano Ijinkan-Gai (Former Foreign Residences)
-Port Island (Stroll and Shopping)
-Back to Osaka
Hired car / English Speaking Guide / Meal: B/L
Kobe, a beautiful port city in West Japan home to 1.5 million. Synonymous with style, mountains and its seafront setting.
・Accommodation ・Hotel Breakfast ・Day1 and Day2 Lunch and Day1 Dinner ・Bullet train ticket ・English Tour guide ・
・Tour Transfer mentioned in the schedule ・Sightseeing site tickets ・Tax
・International flight tickets ・Insurance fee ・Optional Tours
- 1 dollar is calculated as $1＝108 yen
- The price is estimated at the present time. It may change due to the departure date or reservation time.
- Hotels are not reserved yet. Same rank hotels will be reserved in case the hotels mentioned in the itinerary are not available.
- Depending on the traffic and weather, the itinerary order may be changed, also the time at the sightseeing place(s) may be shortened or the sightseeing place(s) may be omitted partially, or the tour end time may be delayed.
- Depending on the road conditions on the day, the order of the itinerary may change.